Thursday, September 12, 2013

Week 14 (already?!)

(I was finally able to edit the photo sizes.)

Well, it was hot today (Thursday). I'm hoping it's cooler for you tomorrow.


I was supposed to post some chicken pictures last week while I was away on a trip, but things got complicated and I didn't have as much internet as I hoped. So, my chicken pictures will have to wait. Here's a preview...


Food today


I was gone last week and really missed my fresh food. I was so happy to get there today and see all the great items available today. The lettuce was beautiful, as was the spinach, beets, eggplant, and squash. There were apples, watermelons, and tomatoes. The poblano peppers looked really wonderful, but I wasn't able to get a good photograph.






There were some seconds there today. I don't know if they will still be there tomorrow, but here is one of the eggplant seconds. They were so big!


Flowers


The flowers are starting to come in. Some are already here. I cut myself a bouquet today. Cut your own bouquet as part of your share if you're a member, or cut for a small fee.




People


It was pretty busy when I was there around 11am today. Delaney was away at school -- I guess I better come at another time so I can get a photo of her. But Ana was working hard and here's a great photo.


I'll be back next week with a new blog. What should I write about? What do people want to know about?

No comments: