- Peppers -- Cayenne, Jalapeno, Red Bell, and Yellow Bell, and seconds
- Tomatoes -- Goldie Boy, Mtn Fresh, and still plenty of seconds
- Chinese Eggplant
- Salads -- Arugula, Asian Salad Mix
- Green Beans
- Leeks, Garlic
- Greens -- Summer Spinach, Red Russian Kale
- Potatoes -- Carola, Red, Sweet, and some seconds
- Watermelon (maybe the end?)
- Squash -- Butternut and Spaghetti
|Red Russian Kale is back!|
Sweet PotatoesThis is the first week for sweet potatoes. Here is Laura showing me the latest batch:
|Aug 7th -- full of promise!|
|Sep 25 -- an empty field!|
Vendor ItemsChicken is back! There were plenty of packages of legs, breasts, and wings.
Fresh mushrooms were filling one of the fridges -- oyster & shiitake.
There was a nice supply of various goat milk cheeses and fudge (in which I indulged). And while I was there, Delaney brought the milk, yogurt, cheese, pickle, and sauerkraut delivery.
You're sure to find something you'll enjoy.